Palaiologou Rozina was born and raised in Athens. She completed her studies at the Department of Psychology at the School of Social Sciences of the University of Crete, and was authorized to practice by the Prefecture of Athens under no. 11326 / 15-05-09.
- She worked at the Day Center of the Mental Health Center of Ag. Anargyron (9th section of the Psychiatric Clinic Daphni), and the Society of Social Psychiatry and Mental Health, participating in supervising groups, scientific groups , as well as programs of socialization and individual development of patients.
- She has been trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) at the Institute of Behavioral Research and Therapy, in the four-year comprehensive theoretical training and clinical practice program, in line with the European Association of Behavioral Psychotherapy (European Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy).
- In her special interests is woman’s mental health. She completed a course of seminars on “Parenthood and Mental Health” at the Department of Women’s Health of the First Psychiatric Clinic of the University of Athens.
- She is a coordinator of psychoeducational and supportive groups of women with infertility in the Fertility Unit of REA Maternity Hospital.
- She is a trainee in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), a stress reduction program provided by the Center of Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care & Society, Department of Medicine at Massachusetts University, USA
- Lab coordinator at Behavioural Research and Treament Institute targetting the education of mental health specialists (psychologists – psychiatrists) in “Basic Principles of Consiousness – Mindfulness”.
- Course Lecturer “Consiousness – Self-awareness. Mindfulness” at the Cognitive Behavioral Studies Company.
- Provides training to scientific and administrative staff at Medical-Pedagogical Center of Athens on “Applying Consiousness – Mindfulness”.
- She is a founding member of the Women’s Mental Health Society, which promotes issues related to the women’s mental health and all issues related to it at a biological, psychological, social and institutional level.
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), in the special field of Psychological Support in Assisted Reproduction.
- Member of the MARCE, International Society of Perinatal Mental Health.