Mindfulness is recommended by the National Health Care System of UK (NHS) for the treatment of stress, anxiety and depression. It is also covered by the majority of private insurances in USA!
Mindfulness at Oprah Winfrey
Famous people meditate
How Mindfulness affects our brain
Mindfulness & Fertility
- Mindfulness-Based Program for Infertility: Efficacy study.
- “Letting go” coping is associated with successful IVF treatment outcome
- Effects of a mindfulness-based intervention on fertility quality of life and pregnancy rates among women subjected to first in vitro fertilization treatment
- Evaluation of a group programme of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for women with fertility problems
- Effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on improvement of perceived stress and infertility in infertile women undergoing IVF irrational cognitions.
- Acceptability and feasibility of the mindfulness based program for infertility (PBMI)
Mindfulness & Pregnancy
- Mindful pregnancy and childbirth: effects of a mindfulness-based intervention on women’s psychological distress and well-being in the perinatal period
- Mindfulness-based childbirth and parenting education: promoting family mindfulness during the perinatal period
- Maternal mindfulness and anxiety during pregnancy affect infants’ neural responses to sounds
- Distance delivery of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for depression: project UPLIFT
- Mindfulness approaches to childbirth and parenting